Winona Area Chamber of Commerce
2017 Membership Committee Plan
Committee Name: Membership Committee
Committee Chair: Sean Malay
Committee purpose statement: To retain and build membership for the Winona Area Chamber of Commerce, working with Member Services Coordinator. Providing communication, contact and tools to maintain and grow the value of membership.
Committee Projects/Activities for 2017:
- Continue to build member data in Chamber Master based on weekly “pop-in” visit notes and experiences, providing a more accurate snapshot of our members.
- Continue New Member Onboarding in a timely fashion.
- Focus on retention of current members
- Explore adding short informative video clips to bullet points on the Chamber website under “Get More for Your Membership” tab.
- Utilize Ambassador Ribbon Cutting and event participation by having an Ambassador liaison on the Membership Committee.
- Continue building prospect list through Non-Members and New Businesses