Winona Area Chamber of Commerce
2018 Membership Committee Plan
Committee Name: Membership Committee
Committee Chair: Sean Malay
Committee purpose statement: To retain and build membership and enthusiasm / engagement for the Winona Area Chamber of Commerce, working with Member Services Coordinator. Providing communication, contact and tools to maintain and grow the value of membership.
Committee Projects/Activities for 2018:
- Continue to build member data in Chamber Master based on weekly “pop-in” visit notes and experiences, providing a more accurate snapshot of our members.
- Continue New Member Onboarding in a timely fashion as defined in
- Focus on retention of current members as defined in the On-Boarding template.
- Utilize Ambassador Ribbon Cutting and event participation by having an Ambassador liaison on the Membership Committee.
- Continue building prospect list through Non-Members and New Businesses
- Grow sales force by educating and including Ambassadors much more in the Membership operations.
- Strive to achieve 50% retention of newly acquired members from 2018 Membership Event